To recognize the efforts of talented international students, Point Park University is now offering an exciting International Freshman Fellowship. The fellowship is open for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The program is open to full-time international freshmen who will be pursuing undergraduate studies at the university.
The University of Point Park was founded in 1933 as a liberal arts university. It includes four departments in a variety of disciplines, each offering more than 100 undergraduate majors and fellowships.
Why would you want to study at Point Park University? The university offers its students both excellent academic and professional prospects. Point Park University’s hands-on, career-oriented education will make you accept new ways of thinking while preparing you to enter or advance in your chosen industry.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Point Park University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $ 15,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
Who is Eligible?
- Eligible Countries: Students with any citizenship are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this application, all aspirants will have to fulfill all the given requirements:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshmen
- GPA 3.0 and Minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of 525/6.5 if applicable
- ELS Level 112 completion with a cumulative test score of 1.5 or higher
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, then first you will have to take admission place in an eligible undergraduate degree program at Point Park University. After that, you can send your application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Please send the following documents as part of your application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have a high school diploma, and meet the requirements will be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University.
- Language Requirement: You should have Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A completion with TOEFL of 500 or Advanced Level B completion
Point Park University covers an award amount of $ 15,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study. This scholarship can only be used to lessen the burden of the tuition fee.