Pursue your studies in Ireland. Good news! Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Government of Ireland Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for postgraduate studies. This scholarship provides stipend of €18,500 per annum, a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annul and eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annul.
Government of Ireland Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum.
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annul.
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annul.
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Ireland Scholarship
To be eligible for Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship Presented by Government of Ireland in All disciplines, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- List of Approved Universities
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology