Attend school in New Zealand. happy news Doctoral Scholarships at the University of Otago are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students pursuing a PhD, the University of Otago Doctoral Award 2023–2024 is a fully supported scholarship. This scholarship will cover domestic tuition for 36 months as well as a stipend of NZ$28,600 per year.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships are accepting applications from international students who wish to pursue a PhD at the university in Otago, New Zealand. The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will pay a stipend of NZ$28,600 annually and waive domestic tuition for 36 months (excludes student services fee and insurance).
On the Senate’s suggestion, the University Council of the University of Otago grants doctoral scholarships to candidates enrolling in a program of supervised PhD study there. These scholarships are often only offered to individuals pursuing their first doctoral degree. Only one fully funded University of Otago PhD scholarship is available to candidates.
Candidates pursuing PhD degrees in any of the fields offered by the University of Otago are eligible for the doctoral scholarship. However, in order to accept the offer and the scholarship at the university, the candidates must fulfill all qualifying requirements.
- PhD (Doctoral) and professional doctorates are the levels of study (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd)
- Organizing body: University of Otago the country of New Zealand
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Up to 200 scholarships are available each year.
- Deadline: Currently (Can apply anytime)
- The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships will pay a stipend of NZ$28,600 annually and waive domestic tuition for 36 months (excludes student services fee and insurance).
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) – NZ$28,600 stipend year and a 36-month, maximum tuition price remission (excludes student services fee and insurance).
Candidates for University of Otago doctoral scholarships must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- A Master’s degree through papers and thesis is required of applicants. The grades of all pertinent advanced level papers that contribute to the degree and the thesis are also significant.
- However, for applicants who have received prior recognition from other institutions of higher learning, the University will compute a GPA score based on what it deems to be the papers and grades shown on the applicant’s academic transcripts.
- The applicant’s capacity for or track record with research is similar.
- The applicable Head of Department’s advice, ranking, and/or recommendations.
- The Otago University Doctoral Scholarships are open to both domestic and foreign applicants. However, the scholarship will be awarded to international students at the domestic rate.
How to Apply for Doctoral Scholarships at the University of Otago
Please adhere to the instructions below when applying for University of Otago doctoral scholarships:
Candidates may submit an application for the University of Otago’s doctoral scholarship through the eVision portal on the university’s website. Once you’ve submitted your application for program admission, you’ll get a notification in your student portal inviting you to submit a scholarship application.
Visit the official website to learn more about University of Otago doctoral scholarships: